Our world is surrounded by a number of parallel worlds that are invisible to the naked eye. Although so far no one has been able to prove that our Universe is just one of many, there are a number of clues that suggest that there is a parallel universe.
1. Mysterious ripples may offer evidence of parallel universes in space
It’s very challenging to find evidence of parallel universes. Scientists hoped the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) could reveal evidence of their existence, but the LHC has not yet discovered definitive evidence.
- Physicists have studied gravitational waves, space-time ripples caused by the movement of massive objects, and now they suggest that these waves may allow for a single, coherent universe theory. Basically, this means that the way they impact gravitational waves can reveal signs of extra dimensions.
2. Black Holes Could Gateways To Universes Parallel
The idea that black holes might be gates to the parallel universe has long been a popular subject of science fiction, but is it scientifically possible? According to Stephen Hawking, a renowned theoretical physicist and cosmologist, mysterious, destructive, dark parts of the universe could respond to one of physics most puzzling paradoxes–the existence of parallel universes. It was previously assumed that anything falling into a black hole would forever be destroyed and lost, but Hawking is of a different opinion.
3. Mystery Of The Effect of Mandela: Are ‘ False Memories ‘
The Mandela Effect basically refers to a phenomenon in which many people share false memories of past events, called psychiatric confabulation. Some have speculated that memories are caused by spilling parallel universes into our own, while others are explaining the phenomenon as a collective memory failure.
4. Can the Déjà Vu phenomenon be explained by Parallel Universes?
Another intriguing possibility is that between déjà vu and the existence of parallel universes there is a hidden connection. Have you ever had a déjà vu experience? It’s the feeling, or impression, that you’ve already witnessed or experienced an actual situation. The term déjà vu is French and literally means “already seen.”
5. Are there any glimpses of our dreams from a parallel universe?
In this world, there could be a copy of yourself making different decisions and seeing places that somehow later manifest in your dreams. People have been wondering about the meaning of dreams for thousands of years.
- Why do some people dream of events of the future? Why are some hidden meaningful dreams? Can some of our dreams be glimpses of events taking place in a parallel universe, an alternative reality?
A dark secret has haunted science for nearly a hundred years: that mysterious hidden worlds may exist beyond our human senses.